FEMCO delivers repair, welding, fabrication, and field services, including: 24/7 emergency response. We service a variety of industries, including: Aggregate & Mining, Construction, and Recycling.
FEMCO is seeking a full-time field service welder/mechanic. Duties include performing troubleshooting, welding, and mechanical repairs on large industrial equipment.
- Extensive experience evaluating, troubleshooting, and repairing Aggregate plant equipment; including crushers, screens, shakers and conveyors.
- Extensive experience working on construction earthmoving equipment.
- Experience in welding/fabrication.
- Machining experience a plus.
- Experience with align boring preferred.
- Experience with micrometers and measuring.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Responsible for tracking hours, parts, and paperwork.
- Good communication skills when dealing with customers & managers about issues.
- Ability to keep a service truck clean and organized.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to do basic troubleshooting and repairs on hydraulic systems.
Benefits include competitive wage, medical, dental, vision, short term disability insurance, life insurance, 401k with match, paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing program, and tool purchase program. Candidates are required to provide tools.
Founded in 1964, FEMCO provides the solutions and technical expertise that helps you reduce down time. Our national footprint of facilities and service equipment, fast turn-around-times and more than a half a century of experience ensures we have the right equipment and resources to meet your needs.
FEMCO is a diversified custom manufacturer of quality OEM and aftermarket parts as well as a provider of emergency repair services. We service a very diverse customer base made up from an equally diverse group of industries, including: Oil & Gas, Construction & Mining, Recycling and Industrial Manufacturing.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA