Multi Media Sales Executive - Real Estate
Reports to Sales Manager
$1000 Retention Bonus paid after 90 Days. Multi-Media Sales Executives maximize advertising sales potential, through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing advertising products. This position requires prospecting and lead-development with local real estate businesses. We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers, while helping advertisers track the impact of their campaigns and understand their advertising options. In short, we help our customers grow their business. This position will be responsible for managing, cultivating and growing revenue in the Real Estate related vertical. Territory will include Real Estate, Home Builder, Mortgage and related categories of business.
· Consistently meets/exceeds all Real Estate revenue goals. Print, Digital and Magazine.
· Understanding the clients’ advertising needs and develop the ideal marketing solution for them utilizing the consultative sales approach.
· Delivering customized sales presentations in person, or by phone/web-demos
· Generating new leads by making cold calls and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in the area
· Be the face of the Midland Reporter-Telegram and ensure a superior customer experience
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Experience in the Real Estate and or Building Industry preferred
·You’re self-motivated and results oriented
· You have an outgoing, resilient personality
· You enjoy the thrill of the hunt by bringing in new business
· You’re confident and not willing to accept average
Required Skills & Experience:
· 2+ years of sales experience with a proven record of successfully exceeding goals
· Passion to educate clients in their marketing options and close deals
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Strong computer skills,
· Real Estate experience a plus
About this company
The Midland Reporter-Telegram has a long and storied history of providing coverage for Permian Basin residents for the last 89 years.
A daily morning publication, the Midland Reporter-Telegram was first introduced on March 10, 1929, when the Midland Reporter and the Midland Daily Telegram merged together and formed the current newspaper which has been providing coverage and supporting the local community for Permian Basin residents and businesses ever since.
Since its beginning, the Midland Reporter-Telegram has been a strong supporter of the first amendment, striving hard in taking the responsibility to be the top trusted news source for providing information about the people, places and happenings in the Permian Basin on a daily basis.
With the ever-changing landscape for newspapers and other media entities in the 21st century, the Reporter-Telegram also has continued to adapt to the times.
Combining the readership in both print and online, the Reporter-Telegram reaches over 320,000 readers across the Permian Basin. Readers are able to get the news in various forms with the publication of the daily newspaper, the online E-Edition, as well as getting the latest in breaking news and more through the newspaper’s website, www.mrt.com.
Along with the newspaper and website, the Reporter-Telegram also has a robust online presence through platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram that brings up-to-date postings and other information to over 67,500 combined followers.
The MRT, located at 201 E. Illinois Ave. in downtown Midland, was acquired by Hearst in 1979. The newspaper also has companion publications within the West Texas group that includes The Plainview Daily Herald, The Canyon News, and The Muleshoe Journal.
Hearst is one of the nation's largest diversified media, information and services companies with more than 360 businesses. Its major interests include ownership in cable television networks such as A&E, HISTORY, Lifetime and ESPN; majority ownership of global ratings agency Fitch Group; Hearst Health, a group of medical information and services businesses; 30 television stations such as WCVB-TV in Boston and KCRA-TV in Sacramento, Calif., which reach a combined 19 percent of U.S. viewers; newspapers such as the Houston Chronicle, San Francisco Chronicle and Albany Times Union, nearly 300 magazines around the world including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper's BAZAAR and Car and Driver; digital services businesses such as iCrossing and KUBRA; and investments in emerging digital and video companies such as BuzzFeed, Vice, Complex Networks and AwesomenessTV.
For more information about the Midland Reporter-Telegram, visit the website at www.mrt.com,
Location/Region: Midland, TX