Bob Moore Farms has an opening for a Farm Hand. The Farm Hand is responsible for daily care of horses and barn facilities.
* Responsible for general horse care and facility maintenance
* Daily feeding and watering * Daily turn out/in
* Daily cleaning of pastures, water troughs, automatic waterers, etc.
* Grooming, tacking up and handling horses for vet and farrier
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned Qualifications:
* Requires a high school diploma/GED and or an equivalent number of years of education and experience
* Must be self-motivated and self-managed
* Experience with young horses required, foaling experience preferred however not mandatory
* Strong customer service skills Working Conditions:
* May be exposed to extreme weather conditions
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat or cold, toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electric shock.
* May maneuver up to 50 lbs. and may be required to stoop, bend and kneel as necessary to perform job duties.
Location/Region: Oklahoma City, OK (73102)