Marketing Specialist - 1901535
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist. The right candidate will be responsible for design, creation, and delivery of marketing related content (written and graphical) that supports marketing activities of a home builder division of D.R. Horton, Inc. (DRH).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Create marketing materials for ad campaigns, e-blasts, logos, direct mail, flyers and collateral for all events and communities.
• Strategize, plan, maintain and manage content of all DRH social media initiatives including Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
• Ensure all content is approved, accurate and continuously up-to-date. Keep corporate sites updated with fresh, relevant and inviting content
• Report on the growth and analytics of all social media initiatives
• Provide feedback and analysis to DRH Marketing and division management on their social media, online content and email marketing initiatives
• Write and review web-based marketing content to ensure correct grammar, accurate information and an engaging active tone
• Compose and develop SEO-friendly content for the company website that effectively and correctly provides information on company products and services
• Use email analytics to re-define current processes and procedures
• Maintain department supplies such as directional signs, flags, welcome mats and printed material.
• Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Ability to work overtime
• Regular and reliable attendance
Additional Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Stay up-to-date on social media and email best practices to integrate them into the overall marketing strategy for the business
• Assist in other areas of marketing that include, but are not limited to, social media, web analytics, graphic design, SEO, and SEM
• Participate in other corporate marketing initiatives on an as needed basis
• Evaluate data integrity of the DRH division CRM databases and recommend process improvements
• Work with marketing managers and outside vendors to clearly outline expectations, setting pre-and post-production schedules
• Research and stay on top of industry trends in video, audio and photography
• Support users of the DRH website and the CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience
- 2+ years of experience in social media platforms in a corporate setting, creating, developing, managing and analyzing public facing websites and webpages in a marketing environment
- Knowledge of Adobe suite of tools: InDesign, DC and Photoshop.
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
- Ability to sit for majority of 8-hour workday; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision
- The noise level is generally moderate
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other markup languages, Google and Social Media Analytics, CAN-SPAM Requirements
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM, Web Analytics and Social Media
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder.
Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
: Home Builder
: May 21, 2019, 1:00:00 AM
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA