WCA Construction, LLC Chief Financial Officer
- Position Description
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Oversees accounting department and coordinates with building and civil division for work in progress schedules.
Reports all financial results to General Manager and other applicable parties.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of Construction Accounting and Work in Progress Calculations, minimum 3
years' experience - Mastery knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll
- Prior supervision experience is mandatory
- Experience with Budget and Financial Statement Preparation
- Able to interpret results of Work in Progress Schedule and effectively communicate those results to Project Managers, General Manager, Bonding Company and Auditors
- Knowledge of Equipment Rates, Equipment Revenue and Depreciation Schedules
- Bachelors Degree in Business with a Major in Accounting - minimum GPA 3.5 - from an accredited College or University
- Certified Professional Accountant designation desired.
Pay DOE. It is company policy to require any employee to work overtime hours in order to meet special or unusual business operation needs.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the
exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required.
Interested applicants can call 970-565-7430 for an application or email resume to Michele McCabe at:
Location/Region: Cortez, CO (81321)