We are in immediate need of a UX Architect for a contract-to-perm role in Baltimore, MD. This role is within a life-changing organization and offers flexible working arrangements.
We are seeking a high-level digital strategist who can guide the digital efforts for brand, sub-brands and campaigns towards a unified online strategy. You should be able to set the information architecture for sites of different sizes and levels of complexity; have an engaging, conversion-focused approach to front-end design; and have a comprehensive understanding of digital best practices and technologies, including search engine optimization, content development, content management systems, and analytics.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify their business goals and develop the strategies and tactics required to meet them
- Analyze existing data to guide strategy and implementation of online tactics
- Develop information architectures, page types, and wireframes
- Work with designers and developers to prescribe front-end designs that align with existing digital platforms, other outreach efforts, and the agency's brand and content strategies
- Consult on content creation for your stakeholders, e.g., landing page content, ad copy, social media content
- Review requirements so everyone is on the same page before the build
- Own the stakeholder's vision for the end deliverable: after QA, you'll approve when a deliverable is it up to quality standards
- Design, build and maintain a master Sketch template of all CRS's UX/UI contents, including typography, color, iconography, buttons, forms, responsive components, tiles, and navigation elements
- Assist in the maintenance of CRS style guides
- Participate in industry-related development groups and communities to create optimal opportunities for learning resources and knowledge sharing
- Work collaboratively in a fun team environment to generate new ideas, improved efficiencies and share knowledge
- Mentor, support, and coach colleagues to keep staff up to date on online best practices
- Four to six years of digital strategy, online marketing/fundraising/advocacy, or agency experience
- Strong knowledge of user experience design, including ability to create sitemaps and wireframes
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, and Sketch
- Working knowledge of AfterEffect, WebFlow, Adobe XD a plus
- Comfortable designing to a grid and mobile-first design principles
- Ability to communicate effectively with back-end developers to convey stakeholder needs
- Experience with online tools such as Drupal, WordPress, EveryAction/NP VAN, Google Analytics, tracking software such as HotJar, CrazyEgg, etc.
- Ability to inspire and advise peers and senior colleagues on multiple teams, set and review goals, assess risks and outcomes, and analyze data
- Experience creating clear, detailed documentation of needs, requirements, and priorities
- Exposure to paid advertising, social media, email outreach best practices
- Good communication skills -- you can interpret results for stakeholders, explain strategic decisions and maintain smooth relationships
- Spanish speaking a plus
**You must have the right to work in the United States and live a commutable distance to Baltimore, MD**
Job ID: 315326SW
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (21201)