Full Service Kitchen and Bath Showroom interested in a full-time Showroom Assistant
The ideal candidate will have a flair for design, the desire to help others and the drive to be successful.
The primary responsibilities will include:
* Answer & direct incoming phone calls
* Greet visitors and assist accordingly
* Manage appointment calendar and incoming leads for our designers
* Assist Designers with change orders and quoting
* General showroom maintenance
In many cases, you will be the first contact our clients have with our Company.
The ideal candidate must:
* Be punctual and reliable * Present themselves in a professional manner
* Possess exceptional phone etiquette, verbal and written communication skills
* Be extremely well organized and pay attention to detail
* Have working knowledge of computers (including internet, Microsoft Word & Excel) and the ability to learn our own CRM system
* Be exceptional at multitasking
* Genuinely like working on a team
This is an opportunity to learn, grow and advance with an Industry Leader.
* This is a full time position, Mon-Fri 9-5
* Benefits include Health, life and Dental insurance as well as 401K
At least 2yrs of customer service experience required, Industry experience is a plus.
Location/Region: Saint Charles, MO (63303)