* Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing cars and light duty trucks engine and differential repairs
* Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
* Willing to perform other skills Brakes, Suspension, Quick Service, PDI is a plus
Job Requirements * High School diploma
* Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician.
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
* A fast learner. * Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent Customer Service Skills. * Team Player.
* Must have a valid driver’s license.
Skills/Qualifications * Ability to identify the problem quickly.
* Good knowledge of automobiles. * Effective analytical and communication skills.
* Good reading, computer skills * Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
* Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
* Ford certified Benefits
* Great working environment
* Paid vacations * Medical
* Dental and Vision insurance * 401k
Location/Region: Henderson, NV (89014)