Come and share your passion for Joy, Delicious Cake and Celebrations!
We are looking for energetic, happy, customer service oriented individuals that want to be part of a passionate team.
We bring joy to everyone that steps into our bakery, and we make everyone's day special.
Our Guest Service Representatives are party planners that assist our guests to make their celebration day extra special.
We are a team that has a passion to win, works with urgency, and likes to follow the standards.
We value the members that have a servant's heart by being able to serve others, and their team around them.
Finally, but not least, we love to make genuine connections with our guests and our community on a daily basis.
Our guest Service Representatives principal responsibility is to serve Nothing Bundt Cakes guests both in person, and over the phone, by providing the best guest experience while helping create a unique celebration solution in a warm welcoming environment.
This is done by engaging with the guests, creating genuine connections and providing a joyful experience they will remember.
The Crafting function gaps the bridge between the frosting department and guest service department by completing all orders according to NbC's standards and time guidelines.
Our unique decorations bring joy and enthusiasm to every guests that receive them.
This position may be available as an hourly part time or full time position depending on the availability of the qualified candidate and the business needs.
* Supports Nothing Bundt Cakes goal, to make every special celebration, exactly that… Special!
* Connects with Guests by asking open-ended questions to assess Guest needs and make appropriate suggestions
* Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment that provides Guests with a fun joyful experience
* Assists Guests in finding solutions that best meet their needs while leveraging all available cake and retail choices at Nothing Bundt Cakes.
* Consistently treats all Guests with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
* Takes a proactive role in maintaining our values and brand standards
* Performs POS duties in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of Guest Service
* Participates maintaining the front of the house clean and organized as well as performs additional operational tasks based on the needs of the business
* Upholds all company policies as outlined in the training manuals
* Promotes and maintains a safe working and shopping environment
* Retail/Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement on and off the sales floor
* Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
* Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
* Must maintain a professional appearance and meet Nothing Bundt Cakes uniform guidelines
* Comfortable in a selling environment
· Available to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business including overnights, evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts (if necessary)
· Must be available a minimum Monday through Saturday availability that meets the needs of the Store’s business
· Ability to Multitask while paying special attention to detail
· Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
· Must be at least 16 years of age
· Previous experience in specialty retail sales or service industry preferred
· High School Diploma or equivalent
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Introduce walk-in guests to our bakery and our products with a guest tour
* Assist guests with walk-in orders while using creative solutions
* Suggest balloon sales, show porcelain items, and up-sell with candles and cards
* Assist phone guests by placing incoming orders
* Give cake presentations while performing quality control tests
* Operate & balance (POS) point of sale with accuracy and efficiency
* Gather guests email addresses
* Keep samples available during all hours of operation
* Maintaining a strong knowledge of NBC's products, prices, and promotions
* Keep retail area clean, swept, neatly merchandised,
* Dust all retail surfaces twice per week, including all counter tops, and POS stations
* Duties assigned by crafting department such as fluffing bows and making design pieces.
* Track inventory and commission sales
In addition to Guest Service responsibilities; crafter responsibilities may include
but are not limited to:
* Verify order information, including pricing image and brand
* Assist other departments when necessary
* Follow crafting manual to put designs together
* Generate personalized message cards
* Coordinate the timing of all orders between guest service and frosting departments
* After cakes are frosted, crafter will wrap or box all cakes for same day and next day orders
* Print and verify delivery log
* Track inventory of crafting material
* Make and fluff bows
* Keep pre-made design pieces available for walk-in and same day orders
* Keep crafting area clean and sanitized, including crafting bins, drawers, and BOH POS station
* Continuously check bakery email
Location/Region: Alpharetta, GA (30005)