Kiddie Academy of Union Park is searching for passionate and dedicated educators to join our opening team!!
We will be the premier center for Early Childhood Education in Aubrey Texas and vow to appreciate and develop our teachers in new and unique ways.
Our motto is Community Begins Here, and that starts with our teachers as the foundation of our community!
Our leadership team is looking for career teachers.
Teachers who value the field of Early Childhood Education, and approach all moments in the classroom with passion and patience.
We are looking for teachers to believe in their students the way we believe in you.
* A teacher must meet the qualifications of Texas and the following qualifications:
* The ability to understand and support the education program using “learning through play” philosophy;
* The ability to interact closely with children at their level;
* The ability to keep children within sight and sound supervision at all times;
* The ability to change children’s diapers and/or assist in toileting (where necessary);
* The ability to understand and comply with the franchisee’s employment policies;
* The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with school personnel, children and parents;
* The ability to handle crisis situations, including assisting in evacuating the building during emergencies;
* The ability to comply in all respects with all applicable laws and regulations relating to childcare;
Benefits Offered: * Paid time off
* Child Care benefits * Child Development Associates assistance
* Uniform shirts provided * Lockers for Teacher
* Staff lounge with full kitchenette and massage chair
* Frequent breaks and Floater teachers available for assistance
Location/Region: Aubrey, TX (76227)