The 2018 finalist for best places to work in Colorado is looking for Call Center Reps to join Schomp Automotive.
Schomp Call Center employees provide the highest level of service to our clients while delivering a great experience for everyone that works for and with Schomp Automotive.
Why Schomp? * Our employees come first
* Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
* Upward mobility * We promote from within.
Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
* Employee Discounts * Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the seven manufacturers we represent.
* Benefits * Medical and Dental coverage
* 401K with a company match
* Paid vacation
* On-Site gym
* Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
As a Call Center Rep you will...
* Effectively manage a high volume of work
* Be able to adapt to a fast-paced, productive and dynamic shop
* Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers
* Handle inbound and outbound calls regarding service department scheduling
* Answer initial questions from the customer
* Set service appointments Qualifications:
* Tech savvy
* Familiar with google apps (google sheets, google docs, gmail)
* Experienced in customer service
* An effective communicator
* Highly skilled with professional phone and email etiquette
* A resourceful problem solver
* Discerning, perceptive, and forward thinking
* Open availability
* Valid Driver’s license
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize important activities.
* Friendly and customer service focused
* High school diploma or equivalent. * Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Clean driving record
* Applicants must be at least 18 years of age due to the company's liability insurance requirements
* Flexible schedule - can work varying shifts Monday - Saturday
Starting pay for this position is $14.75-16.75 per hour based on experience.
Will primarily work in an office setting, using a computer and speaking on the phone while using a headset on a regular basis.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADA accommodation will be made to support applicants with the process.
Contact HRteam@schomp.com for support. * This position will require the employee to be sitting for prolonged periods of time
* This position requires typing on a regular basis.
Expected Hours of Work * This is a full-time position
* Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Schomp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Schomp is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees.
All employment decisions at Schomp are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Schomp will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Location/Region: Littleton, CO (80129)