Assistant Service Manager
Abeloff Nissan has an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced enthusiastic Service Consultant / Advisor who is looking to climb the industry ladder.
We are currently seeking to fill this position with a talented individual who is both sales and customer driven.
We are seeking an individual that can manage and motivate others.
Our dealership offers competitive wages and benefits, outstanding training, state of the art technology, experienced personnel, and growth opportunity.
Main Job Responsibilities: While supervising Service Consultants, the Assistant Service Manager's responsibilities include achieving all the Abeloff Nissan Service goals. Specifically, as Assistant Service Manager, maintain or exceed monthly labor and parts goals, maintain or exceed outstanding customer service as measured by the KPI survey, and ensure proper administration of related paperwork.
The position entails working closely with the management team, managing preowned vehicles through service, and assisting with customer relations.
The Assistant Service Manager will work closely with the service consultants in motivating them, teaching and training, and mentoring them.
The Assistant Service Manager will also work closely with the shop foreman to ensure that vehicles are moving through the shop as quickly as possible.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities:
* Ensure that Service Consultants meets and greets all customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
If all Service Consultants are busy with other customers, personally assist customer.
* Continually observe and mentor the Service Consultants to enforce good habits, and to ensure "Exceptional Customer Service" at all times.
* Track Sales penetration and CSI scores on a daily basis.
Create an environment of friendly competition so that all Service Consultants will compete to be the best
* Handle all customer concerns in a quick, efficient, and friendly manner.
Be proactive and anticipate potential customer issues before they seek assistance from senior management.
* Manage Pre-Owned Vehicle Service Repairs - Create Repair orders and estimates and work with Sales Management on approvals and time frames.
* Ensure that drive aisle and write-up area is kept organized, clean of trash, and vehicles are cleared at all times throughout the day
* Be available to assist and mentor Service Consultants during peak delivery time, greeting customers and ensuring that all aspects of a proper deliver are completed - explanation, answer questions, and complete a CSI survey.
* Work one-on-one with individual Service Consultants to assist with KPI and/or sales opportunities
* Perform all duties of the Service Manager in his/her absence
* Ensure that Service Consultant position properly staffed at all times
* Participate and endorse all Abeloff Training initiatives.
* Ensure the successful career development of the members of your Team
* Review opportunity Work requires ability to:
* Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
* Perform associate development tasks, including mentoring and performance management.
* Successfully work with and through both managers and associates of other departments within the Store.
* Required to perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working environment
* Speak clearly and listen effectively in dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
* Complete Abeloff and Manufacturer provided training in all areas of the Service process
Location/Region: Bartonsville, PA (18321)