Are you a seasoned salesperson who has a knack for networking,
making connections, building relationships and pursuing
opportunities? Do you have the patience and perseverance to create
outstanding experiences while being a team player every step of the
way? Are you passionate about making a difference in the world
through partnerships with local and international nonprofits? Join
us at Gabriel Group!
Gabriel Group is an industry leader in developing integrated
marketing campaigns that simply and accurately communicate the
right message at the right time. We specialize in strategy
development, creative services, data analysis and production in
order to create and manage successfully innovative direct mail
programs, digital campaigns and Internet based order fulfillment
services for our partners around the world.
We thrive on the passion of our people, and we want you to be
one of them. We will consider a satellite home office for the
right candidate. As a Director of Business Development -
NonProfit/Fundraising. . .
- Have the opportunity to serve the social good sector by helping
nonprofit organizations achieve their goals.
- Use your nonprofit fundraising experience and knowledge to
strategically leverage conversations with these organizations,
looking for ways to partner with them and contribute to their
- Drive the entire sales cycle including identifying potential
clients, determining prospect’s needs, negotiating and
- Research industry segments and company profiles, follow up on
leads and opportunities and coordinate with the marketing
department for the pursuit of targets.
- Be held accountable for delivering results against a
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive
You must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher with at least 5 years tenure in
the fundraising industry (i.e. Major Gift Officer, Development
Director or a nonprofit Executive–level position).
- A demonstrated track record meeting and exceeding fundraising
goals and/or success in raising money through development
- Experience in managing a portfolio of sales/donor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability
to create and deliver powerful presentations.
- A focused, results-oriented mindset and strong attention to
- The ability to analyze data.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- A willingness to be accountable to projections and goals
including tracking and measurement.
- The ability to multitask and be able to budget your
- The ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
You might have:
- Current or prior sales experience.
- Experience working with a creative team.
- CFRE Certification.
You will receive:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including medical,
dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending, short and long term
disability and life insurance.
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement
based on merit.
- Comprehensive training programs.
- The chance to contribute to the Gabriel Group culture.
- The opportunity to work in a creative, comfortable, progressive
and fun environment.
Gabriel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to
programs that promote safety in the workplace. Drug testing is
required prior to employment and may be requested subsequently.
For more information about Gabriel Group and what we do, please
visit our website https://www.gabrielgroup.com. To be
considered for this position, please apply online thru our website
in the careers section under “Contact Us”.
Location/Region: Earth City, MO (63045)