As the Sandy area and our business continues to expand, we are looking for Automotive Technicians to join our team.
Who We Are:
Suburban Chevrolet has been a part of the Sandy, Oregon community for over 50 years.
We’re embedded in our community and strive to provide our customers with the highest scores of satisfaction.
Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best.
If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
We are a family owned and not corporate owned.
Responsibilities: * Perform maintenance and repair on light duty trucks and passenger cars according to factory specifications
* Work with Service Consultants, Service Managers, and Technicians to complete repairs by scheduled times.
* Provide thorough and complete estimates on repairs as needed
* Perform warranty repairs as outlined by Manufactures policy and procedures
* Perform training as required by manufacture to maintain skill levelQualifications:
* Must be team player
* Must have valid driver’s license
* Good communication skills
* Must be able to adapt to ever changing business
* GM Master certification preferred
* ASE Certification preferred
* Must be willing to learn and grow
* Must have own tools
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen
* Open minded to taking on new challenges
* Dealership experience preferred but not required.
We will help you get acclimated
* 5 Day work weeks, no Sundays, work every 5th Saturday with following Friday off.
* Competitive pay rates
* Large shop with plenty of room to work.
More than 1 stall per tech and freedom to work in open stalls as needed
* Every Technician is provided a laptop for more efficiency.
* High speed wireless internet in main shop and throughout the Dealership
* Well organized and current tool room
* Comfortable shop with 2 "Big Ass" fans to keep you cool in summer.
* Great team environment. We are here to make sure you can get the job done.
* Several diagnostic interface tools so you’re not losing time waiting for availability
* We offer factory paid training
* 2 shop foremen to assist you diagnosing and repairing vehicles
* Medical/Dental insurance
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Training expenses
* HSA/ Flex Spending
* Yearly profit sharing
* Quarterly Employee appreciation lunches
* Hands on Owners who care about the Employee’s
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Sandy, OR (97055)