We offer an 8% shift premium for all 2nd shift employees.
Designcraft in Lake Zurich, IL has openings for 2nd Shift CNC Set Up Operators experienced in making prototypes using high-speed 3, 4 & 5 axis CNC Milling machines.
You will be responsible for machine set-up & operation - running jobs complete from program/print to final end product including inspection & troubleshooting.
CNC set up experience is a must. 2nd shift position. Employees will be responsible for setting up and running jobs in process during the hours of 3:00 pm to 12:00 am M-F. Occasional overtime is required.
Specific tasks include: * CNC Mill set up experience required. 2+ years.
* Material preparation. Materials include all engineering plastics & soft metals.
* Performing secondary manual machining operations on a lathe or mill.
* Reading and interpreting 3D CAD data and 2D prints.
* Machine maintenance & repair. Physical Requirements:
* Must be able to lift 45lbs. to shoulder height while having full control throughout the movement.
* Position involves combination of sitting & standing for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to review 2D printed materials.Benefits:
At Designcraft, we recognize people as our most valuable asset.
Accordingly, we strive to compensate our employees with competitive salaries and wages and an excellent, comprehensive selection of benefits.
Some of our current benefit programs include:
Health, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays, overtime pay, performance bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
Culture and Environment: At Designcraft you will find talented, motivated leaders and a positive, professional, close-knit Team with a vested interest in the continuing success of our organization.
Designcraft has been able to sustain itself an industry leader for over 30 years through its strong commitment and “what ever it takes” dedication to its customers.
This commitment helps us maintain our recognition in the industry, and excel in a highly challenging yet rewarding work environment.
This position requires proof of U.S. Citizenship.
Designcraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, please visit us at www.Designcraft.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE For consideration, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 847-719-2501.
Location/Region: Lake Zurich, IL (60047)