Bayview Retirement Community is an independent not-for-profit single site life plan community located in quintessential Queen Anne, just steps from downtown Seattle.
As a single site facility we offer a person-centered approach to care that unites us as one family.
We are looking for a Part Time and Fulltime employee to join the team.
Bayview is a great place to work - an active, upbeat working atmosphere and a passion for excellence.
We are looking for candidates who share these characteristics.
Some of the perks of employment are: * Single-site facility
* Convenient location with easy access for commuting
* Orca pass for FT employees RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist with food preparation, food service, and general duties of the department.
* Help keep the kitchen, dietary equipment and dining room clean and sanitary at all times, including work areas and floors.
* Set up meal trays in accordance with diet orders and tray cards; ensuring residents are served a proper diet and food preferences in a timely manner.
* Other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS:
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent and/or relevant work experience
* Knowledge of regular, special and therapeutic diets highly desired
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with residents, team members and general public
* Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
* Must have the ability to work a variety of shifts and a variety of schedules including holidays
* Punctuality and reliability are a must.Benefits include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, Generous PTO, Subsidized ORCA Card, On-site Daycare, Affordable On-site Dining, On-site Wellness Center (no cost), On-site Massage, Beautiful Queen Anne Location.
Click here to apply: https://careers.hireology.com/bayviewretirementcommunity/269313/description
You may also stop by in person to fill out an application at:
Bayview Retirement Community
11 West Aloha St. Seattle, WA.
98119 Once you have applied, your application will remain on file for 30 days.
We will contact you directly if we need any additional information.
If you have not heard from us by that time, we encourage you to re-apply for any open positions.
We have up-to-date job openings on our website at www.bayviewcommunity.org
Bayview is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Location/Region: Seattle, WA (98119)