What We Offer:
* Competitive Pay
* Paid Vacation
* Medical & Dental Benefits
* Retirement 3% Match
* Monday Thru Friday Work Schedule
* Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
* Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
* Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* 2 years of technical experience preferred
* ASE certification preferred
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic Computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Math, reading, and computer skills
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
About the Dealership
Back in 1973 a guy named Jimmy Carter started a Chevy Dealership in Okarche, Oklahoma.
No, not that Jimmy Carter. This Jimmy never ran for President or farmed any peanuts.
Everyone just called him Carter and he found his mission in life – Making Friends, Selling Cars, In That Order.
Well since then we’ve continued to carry on his mission to help friends like you.
Although Carter focused primarily on Fleet & Commercial Truck Sales for over 40 years, in 2014 we decided to focus on Internet Shoppers like yourself without changing our mission or the way we do business.
We don’t make a fuss, we don’t play good cop / bad cop, and you’ll never find us trying to strong arm you into making a deal.
Let’s be honest, it’s a different way to buy a vehicle, right?
We’ve assembled a great team, your new friends, to help us take care of customers like yourself.
We thought you might like to meet ’em, so take a good read and reach out to one of our team members – your new friend today.
Location/Region: Okarche, OK (73762)