We are currently seeking a Service Electrician servicing Cherokee County and surrounding areas!
Innovative Electrical Systems, Inc. is seeking a top-notch service and repair electrician.
We hire only the best and most skilled electricians, so experience is required.
We are a well-respected home services company looking for exceptional residential electrical technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential electrical repair and installation.
You must be hard-working and on time with a neat and clean appearance.
As an electrical technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics.
You will diagnose and repair electrical issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
This position is based in Canton and it serves all of the neighboring communities.
Responsibilities * Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
* Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
* Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
* Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
* Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
* Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
* Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
* Be accurate and timely with invoices.
Requirements * Knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
* Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
* Clean, safe driving record. * Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
* Strong verbal and written communications.
* Passionate about our industry. * High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
* Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
* Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
* Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
* Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.Benefits:
Compensation $18-26 per hour plus bonuses based on experience and performance measures.
You must be well groomed, have a clean driving record, be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
Location/Region: Marietta, GA (30066)