CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE – BE A HERO TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Full time and part time positions available
As a Customer Service Associate, you will be greeting customers as they return their rental car to our lot ensuring a smooth and safe traffic flow. Additionally, as a Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible ensuring customer satisfaction by assisting customer in expediting the conclusion of their vehicle rental experience and making them feel valued while they wait.
We’re a Service Led, Customer Driven company—that’s why we need you to be able to bring your “A” game and go above and beyond to:
- Put a smile on customers’ faces, even in a fast-paced environment (with at least 6 months experience in a customer-facing environment)
- Be a proven team player
- Use your great oral and written communications skills to communicate clearly and proficiently
- Work on a variety of tasks with your excellent organization and time management skills
- Make the sale with your strong persuasive and closing skills, all in a friendly and engaging manner (with at least one year of high volume sales experience)
- Demonstrate your professionalism and interpersonal skills to customers and your team at all times
You must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid FL driver license is required for all of our positions.
- Basic computer proficiency
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Willingness to work outdoors during all weather conditionsAbility to lift up to 45 pounds
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Demonstrates professionalism and interpersonal skills
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to make charitable donations
- Voluntary unpaid time off
- Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Vacation car rental
Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.”
Avis Budget is an Equal Opportunity employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.