The Car Sales Clerk for the San Diego Store will have the following duties:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Receiving cars and controlling all accounting related to getting cars front line ready for sale.
- Handle all Fleet Control System requirements.
- Maintain a daily log of all incoming inventory.
- Record keeping for insurance and bids on vendors used for reconditioning and facility management
- Assist the Location Manager in day to day operations as needed for facilitating Location Sales. Includes Dealer Plate Inventory, New Hire Paperwork, Time-cards input and Summary Report, Support region as required.
- Assist F&I Mgr with deal packaging as needed.
- Work on any DMV issues that might come up. Assist with Title & Registration as needed.
- May perform related clerical work and complete special clerical projects as required.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Discounts on Hertz Rentals
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you believe in doing business with integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- we invite you to apply today. Apply today or tell a friend about this opportunity. Mandatory Requirements Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets EEO Statement Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Location/Region: San Diego, CA (US)