Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct routine analysis on raw materials, work in process goods, and final products to ensure conformance to quality standards.
- Perform mathematical calculations and interpret results from analytical instrumentation.
- Read and interpret analytical methodology and results as well as assist with method development.
- Maintain accurate, detailed records of work performed using LIMS or other data collection software/methodology.
- Ability to follow cGMP, cGLP, and ISO requirements.
- Assist with ensuring testing equipment/auditing is in adherence to schedules and specifications.
- Clean, sterilize, calibrate, and maintain equipment and apparatus used in all testing and analysis.
- Conduct inventory on solutions, reagents, and chemicals and other supplies and equipment essential to analytical operations.
- Capable with working with and handling hazardous material.
- Follow company safety and health guidelines, procedures, and protocols.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Associates or 4 year degree from an accredited institution, degree in a scientific discipline and experience is preferred.
· Knowledge of laboratory techniques, equipment, terminology, and procedures.
· Strong computer skills and Microsoft office abilities.
· Good verbal and writing communication skills
· Sharp attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to lift/move up to 25-45lbs
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug test