Confidential company in Baton Rouge, Louisiana has an immediate opening for a full-time office manager. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced office manager with a notary and title processing experience to join a team spirited, fast-paced, customer oriented company. Candidate must me energetic, goal oriented, possess outstanding customer service skills, be able to multi-task, with strong management skills.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Vice President or designated manager. The Office Manager is
responsible for leading the office team to provide excellent customer service and ensuring processes are followed under the general supervision of the General Manager. The Office Manager is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Hire, train, develop and supervise office staff to meet company standards
• Make deposits into Operating System
• Manage day-to-day operations of the customer service and title processing functions
• Ensure excellent service is provided to customers
• Handle escalated customer issues as needed
• Provide direction to team regarding administrative duties and goals
• Perform work assigned by General Manager to ensure successful operation
• Allocation of resources to enable task performance
• Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
• Evaluate and manage staff performance
• Design and implement filing systems
• Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
• Establish procedures for record keeping
• Monitor record keeping
• Ensure security and confidentiality of data
• Ensure office policies and procedures are being adhered to
• Analyze and monitor internal processes
• Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
• Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Review and approve office supply acquisitions
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment
• Handle customer inquiries and complaints
• Manage internal staff relations
• Provide friendly and prompt Customer Service
• Collect and monitor accounts receivable
Applicants must have be a notary with title processing experience. Experience in filing IRS Form 8300 will be helpful.
Please send resume along with salary requirements.
Educational Requirements or Qualifications: HS Diploma or GED required. Two or four-year degree preferred. Two years of supervisory experience in a customer service environment with a proven track record of hiring, training and managing staff to Coach and discipline office staff meet company objectives. Three years of administrative and customer service experience, with excellent customer service attitude and skills preferred. Employee must have excellent communication skills, professional phone manner, computer skills with knowledge of office software packages. Employee must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail. Employee needs knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures, knowledge of clerical practices and procedures, knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures, and knowledge of business and management principles.