Before applying, please make sure you match these criteria:
- Can commit at least four days a week M-F during daylight hours.
- Have at least two years of experience shooting real estate.
- Have the following equipment: DSLR w/ a wide angle lens (10mm for cropped sensor, 16mm for Full Frame), a sturdy tripod, an off camera flash system, at least two strobes.
- Have an iPad and are willing to learn how to render digital floor plans on-site (training provided)
- Ability to shoot video
Digital Homes Photography is the tristate area's premium provider for real estate photography and floor plans and we've been expanding at a rapid rate. In order to keep up with the demand, we're going to need to add several contractors to the team. We provide our clients with industry-leading photography, customized floor plans, aerial imagery, videography, and more.
This is a contractor job that will receive a set amount of the services rendered on-site. Our contractors are currently earning between $2,000-$7,000 / mo. based on their availability and experience. We are only looking for photographers who are available AT LEAST 4 days a week. Typically, shoots are during daylight hours M-F but there can be some weekend availability on occasion for anybody who is looking for extra hours. Peak seasons are Spring and Fall, so now would be an excellent time to get involved.
One of the great things about signing on with Digital Homes now is the opportunity for growth. The impact we've made on the market over the past has been well received and our goal is to continue this trend. We're looking to sign on a team of like-minded individuals that want to grow with a young business. This is a ground level point of entry into a company that is already well on its way to being the industry leader.
Who We're Looking For:
- Team players. Life lovers. Friendly, happy and willing to go the extra mile for our clients. You will be the face of the company and your ability to be impactful and work with clients is the #1 priority for us. We're not looking for people that are just looking to make a quick buck, we're looking for people who love photography and working with clients to help them actualize their dreams.
- Photographers that are motivated and are comfortable being the face of our company.
- Talented in your craft. People who know their equipment and how to shoot real estate photography with a firm understanding of lighting and flash photography. No editing is required for this position.
- Willing to learn. We want people who realize that life is about continual growth and learning. You can ALWAYS learn more about photography, and we're looking for people that can check their ego and recognize this.
- The will to grow and evolve with a company that's as much fun as it is gratifying. We're a community here and we want people who are excited to join our club!
What the Job Entails:
- Monitoring of your company calendar and emails for new jobs as they are assigned. Somebody who is nimble with their phone and checks emails regularly would be a great fit here.
- Meeting with real estate agents for photography and on-site floor plan generation.
- Working with the clients and stagers to achieve the best photography for the job. This is one of the most important parts of the job. You will spend a lot of face time with clients and you will form relationships with these people. Selling a home can be extremely stressful for everybody involved, so part of your job is to help them feel like they are in good hands when it comes to photographing their home.
- Uploading finished images in a timely manner (no editing required).
- DSLR w/ Wide-Angle Lens, Flashes, Tripod, CPL and knowledge of off-camera flash.
- A computer with an internet connection
- A Smartphone
- An iPad
- A car
- An aerial imaging device (drone) -- Optional, but will allow for more shoots*
Digital Homes is a curated team of small-batch real estate photographers specifically serving the tri-state area. We pride ourselves on the fact that we are an accomplished team of highly committed professionals, with a primary concentration on architectural photography. While our team is small, our strength is in our ability to focus our skills , providing our clients with an experience and product that is unmatched in the marketplace. By exclusively limiting our team to only the most skilled photographers in our industry, we are able to offer the best services for our clients, including Premium Photography, Digital Floorplans, Matterport 3D Walkthrough, Aerial & Drone Photography and much more!