Goldrich Kest is currently seeking a Regional Property Manager to join our Conventional team and oversee a dynamic portfolio in the Marina Del Rey and San Fernando Valley regions. The portfolio will consist of 12 properties totaling 1,800 units.
The Regional Property Manager should possess a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in the field to be responsible for the operations of this Multi-family portfolio. This highly important position will be responsible for the operations multiple properties, projects and staff. The Regional Property Manager must be able to handle and prioritize duties including but are not limited to hiring, training and managing all site staff, and the physical condition of their properties. The candidate should also demonstrate a well-rounded mix of general administrative abilities, landlord/tenant law and solid property management knowledge.
- Provide overall direction and supervision of day-to-day residential property management and have full knowledge and oversight responsibility for management of the properties within the geographic region
- Provide regular updates to the executive team and partners
- Provide guidance to the multi-family on site managers and leasing associates for the residential leasing activities, including marketing strategies
- Ensure that all property management offices are staffed appropriately at all times
- Assign tasks to on-site residential property managers to ensure completion of supporting property administration
- 5+ years experience with a portfolio of 10+ properties and 1500+ units
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business and or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple residential assets equal to or greater than the unit count for this position
- Ability to develop strategic solutions
- Proficient in use of computers as well as basic business office software applications
- Basic understanding of building maintenance and mechanical functions
- Significant travel throughout assigned region required
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
GoldrichKest is a diversified real estate development and management group of companies and partnerships. Its focus is to expand its portfolio of proven and well-located properties including multi-family, industrial, retail, commercial, for-sale and congregate care through acquisition and development while providing stable cash flow to its partners and outside investors.