We are looking forward to speaking with experienced, customer account professionals that are interested in helping our specialty chemical customers with their purchase and use of chemicals in these four areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings
Once hired, you will be provided with comprehensive training designed to enhance your technical, sales, and account management abilities to help ensure success of the customer and yourself. Representatives will help maintain customer relationships through field support, trouble-shooting, value-delivery, and meeting customer expectations.
- Provide customer support for in land, & pipeline operations
- Work closely with customers on continuous improvement
- Perform chemical surveys and audits
- Investigates and resolves customer issues
- Participates in technical projects: provides scope of testing, analyzes results, and generate written recommendations
- Acquire and demonstrate understanding of our product lines
- Perform deliveries as needed
- Work with Account/Area Managers to execute sales strategy and generate sales growth
- Represent Clariant to customers in a professional manner at all times
- Identification, closing & acquiring new business in existing accounts, at agreed annual sales value
- Develops and control customers business plans in coordination with LBL Management
- Maintain professional relationships with internal teams and with customers
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- High school diploma plus field experience may be suitable in special cases
- Knowledge of oil & gas chemical production
- Must be able to travel
- HAZMAT certified preferred
- Skilled in MS office
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and presentation skills
- Must be able to obtain all necessary clearances
Work with a strong company alongside other professional team members.
This company will support you as a new employee through specific training and ongoing opportunities to grow your career within the company.
Clariant is a $5 billion annual revenue, leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland, employing nearly 18,000 people with operations throughout the world, including in Mississippi.
This job is a full time salaried position with benefits.