As a member of an agile development team, the Developer IV will develop innovative web and mobile solutions for Tulane University. Responsibilities of the position include: researching, designing, developing, configuring, integrating, testing and maintaining new and existing applications including databases, reports, web applications, mobile applications, interfaces, and 3rd party integrations. The position also gathers business requirements, writes code, writes documentation, and performs testing and maintenance while adhering to agile development principles.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both non-technical end-users and technical staff required.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Ability to perform as a member of an Agile development team
- Commitment to customer service
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
Required Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma/Equivalent and six (6) year’s software applications development experience to include:
- Angular/React/VueJS, TypeScript and .NET Core
- Microservices Development
- DevOps CI/CD Integrations
Salary Ranges Minimum salary(USD $): 74750 Maximum salary(USD $): 127190
Pay decisions are based on education, experience, skills and budget. The lower third of the range typically applies to less experienced candidates; the middle third for more experienced; and the upper range for those with exceptional qualifications and sustained performance.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA