Junk Removal wants you to haul junk! Founded in 2005 from the Issaquah Plateau, Busby Junk Removal is a family owned and operated hauling business.
We are seeking a safe, fast and friendly candidate who is reliable in all aspects of life.
Currently seeking part-time and full-time positions for the spring and summer months.
May be offered year round position with exceptional job performance.
Job Expectations: Our main goal, and focus, is to remove unwanted items, safely and efficiently, from residential and business properties.
Your job as a junk removal expert is to determine the safest and most effective way to remove junk with out causing harm to yourself or client property.
you must be comfortable working with heavy items such as pianos and hot tubs.
You must be able to safely use a company provided Sawzall and other power equipment.
You must be able to interact with clients in the utmost professional, and courteous, manner.Qualifications:
* Bee Physical: Lift 75+ lbs, regularly, and up to 200lbs momentarily
* Bee Motivated: Comfortable in a fast paced work environment
* Bee Flexible: Work a varying schedule depending on demand
* Bee Friendly: Have strong customer service skills and speak fluent English
* Bee Independent: Ability to stay on-task while not being directly supervised
Job Duties: * SALES: Onsite sales, up-selling, and identifying sales opportunities.
* CUSTOMER SERVICE: Must be able to go the extra mile to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
* TRUCK OPERATIONS: You must be a safe driver, no special license is required, and you will by trained by Busby Junk Removal.
* JUNK REMOVAL: Must be able to do simple problem solving to help customers remove junk
* DONATING: Go above and beyond to keep items out of landfill by storing items at warehouse until next donation drop-off
* MARKETING: Engage in guerilla marketing activities to increase revenue.
* RECYCLING: Paying attention to opportunities to recycle and keep Seattle green.
* SAFETY: Perform every job task with respect to safety of yourself and othersCompensation:
* Training Wages: $15/hr + tips and treasures (raises in as early as 2 – 4 weeks)
* Continued Wages: $15 - $19/hr. (Varies depending on job performance) Generally, make $20+ hour with tips!
* Paid days off: New years day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
* Sick Pay: State mandated 1 hr per 40hrs worked.
Liberal use policy as PTO with prior approval.
* Treasures: Keep or Sell items in good condition that are found on the job.
Location/Region: Kirkland, WA (98034)