CAG Acceptance is seeking a Business Development Manager who is responsible for generating quality loan applications from affiliated franchises and used car dealerships within the Chapman enterprise.
In this role the Business Development Manager is responsible for following up on potential deals, maintaining relationships with dealership personnel, and supporting the underwriting department with funding, verifications, and customer relations.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Generate applications from Chapman related franchise and used car dealerships.
* Review and follow up on approved applications to promote conversion to funded contracts.
* Calculate income, analyze book values, and review credit reports.
* Develop and maintain strong business relationships.
* Identify and communicate dealership needs, market conditions, competitor trends/programs.
* Support loan processing staff with funding, as needed.
* Marketing and promoting our lending options and services.
* Manage dealer relationships to achieve volume objectives.
* Support and promote our culture of teamwork and integrity.
* Manage marketing plans to align with corporate goals.
Desired Skill and Experience:
* A minimum of 1 year of experience in loan processing, underwriting, reading credit reports, and auto finance IS REQUIRED.
* Knowledge of dealership operations and automobile finance industry REQUIRED.
* High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven ability to make consistent quality decisions.
* Must be self-motivated and work independently.
* Able to meet objectives within deadlines.
* Must have strong marketing, sales, and relationship management skills.
* The ability to speak and write in Spanish is preferred.
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Our rewarding culture
Chapman’s Culture provides a foundation for team members to build a successful career through camaraderie, innovation, growth, and employee engagement.
At Chapman you’ll experience coworkers rooting for each other and inspiring others to succeed.
We foster a positive, supportive, magnetic environment where our people want to come to work each and every day.
Our guiding principles create an incredible employee experience, making our dynamic workforce happier.
Our positive experience is translated through the relationships with have with each other, our customers, and every person we encounter.
Our attractive benefits package
We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
We offer medical, dental, company paid and voluntary life insurance, onsite nurse practitioners, voluntary long-term and short-term disability, retirement and financial planning resources, holiday pay, paid time off, employee assistance program, training and development, employee/family car discount programs, and company contributions into 401(k).
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Location/Region: Scottsdale, AZ (85257)