Husky Senior Care is looking for an ALS experienced, FEMALE Caregiver to join their growing team!
This position will require Monday through Friday availability from 9:00 - 1:00 p.m.for our Bellevue client. Caregiving is a great way to make a difference while finding meaning in your work.
We offer a professionalism and polish that is not found in other companies.
Husky Senior Care was ranked #10 fastest growing company in Puget Sound and we want you to be a part of that growth! Benefits* $20.00 per hour
* Health insurance * 401(k) with match
* Free continuing education units * Paid orientation
* Supportive work environment * Employee referral bonus
* Paid sick leave * Free direct deposit
Responsibilities* Transfer experience preferred
* Client has a small dog that may need care
* Reliable transportation to take client on outings.
* Light housekeeping, meal prep and cooking
* ADL's * Most importantly, being a great companion for our delightful, clients!
Qualifications* Some college education completed
* A professional work ethic * Current caregiver certification (CNA, HCA)
* Students currently enrolled in credential programs will also be considered
* CPR and 1st Aid Certification, Food Handler's Permit
* Strong English speaking and writing skills are essential
* A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Seattle, WA (98144)