The Water Environment Federation is seeking an Association Engagement Manager to manage Association Engagement (AE) e-communications, WEF awards and scholarship programs. This position will also serve as serve as staff liaison to selected member associations (MAs) and will engage with WEF staff, WEF volunteer leaders, committee members, contractors and vendors, and WEF members.
- Manages all aspects of the WEF Awards and Scholarship programs to include serving as staff liaison to the awards committee and 27 sub-committees; and planning and implementing the awards celebration ceremony at the Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC).
- Plans, coordinates and implements e-newsletters, and messages in online member communities to facilitate a consistent flow of communication between WEF and MA leader groups.
- Relationship builds and collaborates with selected member associations on WEF and MA critical objectives.
- Organizes and coordinates event details for Board member travel to selected MAs.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements strategies designed to assist smaller MAs with operational functions, such as corporate filings, insurance, website consultants, and conference registration platforms.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.