A manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Assist homeowners in accomplishing their vision of their outdoor environment
- Promote good customer relations by consistently proving premier customer satisfaction with a willingness to help at all times
- Establish a rapport with the customer base, be responsible, timely, and display a caring attitude
- Act with confidence, answer or find the answers to questions, or solutions to customer issues
- Perform daily office responsibilities
- Assist with the completion of special projects as assigned
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must be able to pay excellent attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Must have the ability to perform basic math equations
- Must have computer knowledge in order to produce spreadsheets, graphics, reports, presentations, and other documents
- PowerPoint, Photoshop, and 3D imaging is a plus
- Must exhibit professional and courteous etiquette at all times
- Must be able to build and maintain a relationship with customers
- Must have a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and a willingness to help at all times
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Rittman, OH