At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities. Join our team and experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
- Maintain a working knowledge of radiation and electrical hazards to prevent exposure of inmates and staff.
- Schedule inmates for on-site and off-site radiological services.
- Respond to emergencies and critical incidents within the institution.
- Maintain accurate system for identifying, filing and recording films for proper diagnosis.
- Prepare and maintain chemicals for developing process.
- Check and maintain equipment in clean, proper, safe working order.
- Position patients properly for exposure/development of film for proper diagnosis.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited training program and registered in the state as required
- Two years radiological technology experience preferred
- Lab Tech training will be provided. No experience neccesary
- This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening
Benefits include 5 weeks Paid Time Off; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; $10,000 in Tuition Assistance for continuing education; 401(k) with company match; Free online Continuing Education program; Comprehensive Onboarding; Mentor and Preceptor Programs.
Location/Region: South Hutchinson, KS