Bradley-Morris is actively interviewing junior military officers to transition into civilian careers as operations managers or operations supervisors a role that serves as a springboard for advanced roles with more responsibility. After you ve registered as a job seeker, our team of military-experienced recruiters will evaluate your background and preferences to determine if our services will benefit your civilian job search. Once approved, they will match you with an open operations opportunity where you will be responsible for leading, directing and coordinating daily service activities, and for managing all aspects of Customer Service and Materials for a plant. This encompasses customer service, quality, production scheduling, logistics management, materials management, and human resource management.
Our clients are searching for JMOs with the potential to learn all aspects of the operations and manufacturing process through training, practical application, and visits to client sites. You will also be expected to train, coach and motivate key colleagues within your sector!
Skills you will bring to the job/typical duties:
- Drive implementation and continuous improvement
- Create and maintain a team-oriented working environment
- Ensure safe, continuous and efficient production of products
- Ensure products conform to the company s standard of quality
- Maintain inventory levels and oversee equipment maintenance
- Implement tactical initiatives to drive functional excellence and budget achievements
- Execute local market strategies that complement strategic operating and marketing plans
- Assure understanding of, and adherence to, company policies and compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting approved customer requirements and delivery dates as defined on purchase orders
- Potential performance bonus
- Potential overtime
- Full benefits
Associated topics: active security clearance, army national guard, artillery, ch 47 helicoptor, cyber, department of energy, department of homeland security, intelligence, navy, polygraph