Input planning data into QAD and run related reports.
- Enters work orders into QAD.
- Enters receipt of work order upon the completion of process.
- Updates Planning databases with appropriate information.
- Prints required reports for data entry verification.
- Responsible for identifying and correcting any paperwork/data errors occurring during entry.
Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma required
- Minimum one-year’s clerical experience in a production/planning environment.
- Proficient in data entry, Microsoft Excel and Access and MRP software preferred.
- Good attention to detail.
- Extensive typing and data entry.
About this company
MTF Biologics, also known as the Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF), is a nonprofit organization based in Edison, N.J. It is a national consortium of leading organ procurement organizations, tissue recovery organization and academic medical institutions, and governed by a board of clinicians who are leading experts in tissue transplantation. As the world’s largest tissue bank, MTF Biologics saves and heals lives by honoring donated gifts, serving patients and advancing science.
Location/Region: Edison, NJ (08837)