At Motor Inn of Spirit Lake, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Motor Inn Auto Group is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
***This position is for our location in Spirit Lake Iowa***
What We Offer
* Live, Work, Play in the Okoboji/ Iowa Great Lakes Area
* Medical and Dental * Profit-Sharing and Retirement Planning
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities
* Provide recommendations and assistance to customers in order to arrange the financing of their purchases.
Present customers with additional product offerings to enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
* Ensure sales are structured to produce the highest profitability.
* Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position.
* Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals.
* Ensure every deal is fully aligned with local, state and federal guidelines.
* Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals.
* Accurately audit team deals Post-Sale and deeply analyze for improvements.
* Guarantee the expeditious funding of all contracts.
Qualifications * Detail-oriented
* Ability to work a flexible schedule * Eagerness to improve
* College degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
* Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
* Well-versed in title laws and registration process
* Professional personal appearance and extraordinary verbal/written communication skills
* Expertise in negotiation and presentation skills
* Valid driver’s license We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Spirit Lake, IA (51360)