Providence Community Health Centers (PCHC) Express Clinic located in the state-of-the-art flagship clinic on Prairie Avenue in Providence, Rhode Island is recruiting for an experienced urgent care physician.
We are gearing up for the expansion of our Express (Urgent Care) clinics! It's an exciting time to join our team.
PCHC is the largest Federally Qualified Health Center in Rhode Island with a large Express Clinic (urgent care) open 7 days, and a second Express Clinic opening in 2022. PCHC also has eight neighborhood-based clinics—all NCQA Level 3 patient-centered medical homes— with 500 employees. We have been serving the city of Providence for over 50 years— the first FQHC in Rhode Island. We provide integrated behavioral health, nurse care management, and in-house optometry, podiatry, dermatology, and asthma/allergy services. Despite significant barriers to care, PCHC delivers some of the highest quality care among all community health centers in the United States.
We offer Family Physicians:
A fulfilling career for those who want to make a difference in the community
A patient-centered care team approach to healthcare
- Competitive Compensation Package - Base Salary plus incentives for Quality Care
- Matched Retirement Savings
- Professional Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision care plans
- Generous and Flexible Paid Time Off
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician with experience in urgent care preferred
- Desire to work in a community health setting working with a diverse multi-cultural patient population
- Multi-lingual candidates highly valued (but not required)
MISSION: To improve the wellbeing of the communities we serve by providing high quality, accessible patient-centered care regardless of cultural background, social barriers or ability to pay.
Location/Region: Providence, RI