Our new state of the art facility is opening in December.
More than three decades ago, Arlington Toyota first opened its doors in Jacksonville, Florida and Arlington’s commitment to quality, service, and dependability still stand strong.
In fact, the dealership remains family-owned and those core values make our employees feel like family, too.
If being part of a team where your contributions are noticed and appreciated sounds great to you then we encourage you to apply with Arlington today!
We are a high volume shop with immediate availability and plenty of hours available.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* State of the art climate controlled shop
* Highest and largest volume dealer in Northeast Florida
* Relocation reimbursement * Guarantee pay for qualified applicants
* Low cost of living * Nearly 4,000+ customer ROs/ month
* Over 600 new and used cars sold each month
* 60-80 hours/week potential * 5 day work week
* Flexible work schedules providing you with work/life balance
* Lunches on Saturdays * Family-owned for the last 40 years
* ASE certification reimbursement * Mentorship program
* Structured career progression paths * Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
* Uniforms provided * Organized scheduling
* Medical, Dental & Vision plans * 401(k) savings plan
* Basic life insurance * Team and Family Oriented Work Environment
* Some tools and equipment are provided
Responsibilities: * Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
* Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
* Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specificationsQualifications:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic Computer skills * Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Math, reading, and computer skills * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL (32225)