We are hiring for Light Line Automotive Technician Post Covid-19.
Our new state of the art facility is under construction. More than three decades ago, Arlington Toyota first opened its doors in Jacksonville, Florida and Arlington’s commitment to quality, service, and dependability still stand strong.
In fact, the dealership remains family owned and those core values make our employees feel like family, too.
If being part of a team where your contributions are noticed and appreciated sounds great to you then we encourage you to apply with Arlington today!
We are a high volume shop with immediate availability and plenty of hours available in our Used Car Shop, Main shop and Express.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* State of the art climate controlled shop
* Highest and largest volume dealer in northeast Florida
* Nearly 4,000+ customer ROs/ month * Over 600 new and used cars sold each month
* 5 day work week * Flexible work schedules providing you with work/life balance
* Guarantee hours for first 30 days * Lunches on Saturdays
* Family-owned for the last 40 years
* ASE certification reimbursement * Mentorship program
* Structured career progression paths * Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
* Uniforms provided * Organized scheduling
* Medical, Dental & Vision plans * 401(k) savings plan
* Basic life insurance * Team and Family Oriented Work Environment
* Some tools and equipment are provided
Job Purpose: To inspect, maintain, and repair automobiles that run on electricity, gasoline, or alternative fuels like ethanol.
Execute basic care maintenance like tire rotations and oil changes, diagnosing complex problems, and planning and executing vehicle repairs.
* Performs multi-point inspection
* Recommends services based on findings from a thorough inspection
* Inspect fluid levels * Perform balances and tune ups when required
* Check air pressure of tires; replace tires as needed
* Perform 4 wheel alignment on Hunter equipment
* Able to perform execute fluid flushes
* Complete pre-delivery inspection on new cars
* Replace oil and air filters Job Requirements:
* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
* Prior experience as a lube technician required
* Valid driver's license * Lube Tech: 1 year
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL (32225)