We are hiring experienced Used/Pre-Owned Technicians or Mechanics immediately.
So much business, turn as many hours as you want!
Arlington Toyota is one of the largest automotive dealerships in Florida.
As our used vehicle sales approach 400 units, we are seeking individuals who have strong work ethic and can demonstrate a great desire to work.
We are a high volume shop with immediate availability and plenty of hours available.
* The successful candidate will need to have extensive knowledge of repairing different brands of vehicles - Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus and others!
* We have several mechanics turning 70-80 hours a week.
* The work is here if you want to make money!
This will be a very rewarding position for the successful candidate in terms of work environment and compensation.
WHAT WE OFFER: * State of the art climate controlled shop
* Highest and largest volume dealer in Northeast Florida
* Relocation reimbursement * Guarantee pay for qualified applicants
* Low cost of living * Nearly 4,000+ customer ROs/ month
* Over 600 new and used cars sold each month
* 60-80 hours/week potential * 5 day work week
* Flexible work schedules providing you with work/life balance
* Lunches on Saturdays * Family-owned for the last 40 years
* ASE certification reimbursement * Mentorship program
* Structured career progression paths * Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
* Uniforms provided * Organized scheduling
* Medical, Dental & Vision plans * 401(k) savings plan
* Basic life insurance * Team and Family Oriented Work Environment
* Some tools and equipment are provided
If you are looking for a long term growth position, have high energy levels, great work ethics, we want to talk with you!
Please send your resume/work history by email through this ad for a confidential interview or call Mark Alvarez at 904-721-3000.Qualifications:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic Computer skills * Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Math, reading, and computer skills * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
EOE Drug free environment
Must have a valid driving license
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL (32225)