Arlington Toyota is one of the largest automotive dealerships in Florida.
As our used vehicle sales approach 500 units, we are seeking individuals who have strong work ethics and can demonstrate a great desire to make money in body repairs on our used vehicles. We are hiring for the following position: Auto Body Technician
Great opportunities for all Collision Techs and we are especially interested if you have ICAR CERTIFICATION
WHAT WE OFFER:
* We are an extremely busy shop Major insurance company direct repair programs
* We have more work than we can do! * We are busy all year long!
* Well-maintained equipment * Professional estimators who respect our Techs
* Highest and largest volume Toyota dealer in Northeast Florida
* Lunch on Saturdays * Family-owned for the last 41 years
* Paid vacation and holidays * Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* 401k savings plan * Basic life insurance
* Team and Family Oriented Work Environment
* Some tools and equipment are provided
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Identify and resolve parts required for repair; repair orders, work order, and body shop managers estimate notes follow warranty guidelines; notify the supervisor of any repair add-ons
* Road test vehicles when necessary to ensure a quality repair
* Maintain current knowledge of the job and technical skills including truck manufacturers repair process.
* Perform work as outlined on repair estimates with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards
* Teardown and inspect for additional or hidden repairs
* Advise boy shop estimator of additional damage or supplemental needs or if repairs will not be completed on time
* Lead work of any apprentice technicians and maintain ICAR certifications.
QUALIFICATIONS: * Welding, suspension, framework experience a plus OR willing to learn/train
* ICAR certification: damage analysis and estimating mechanical and electrical components, nonstructural analysis and damage repair and state vehicle inspector preferred)
* Certifications listed above or equivalent experience and eagerness to improve
* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
* Complete dis-assembly of a vehicle in order to assist service advisor with preparing a 100% Repair Plan
* Ensure all needed repairs identified to eliminate supplements and minimize repair time.
* Plan work procedure:follow work order for all operations listed
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL (32225)