IMMEDIATE OPENINGS, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING, INTERVIEWING FROM HOME, AND HOLIDAY PAY!!
! WOW DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY SLIP AWAY, CALL TODAY!!!!
Comforting Home Care by Phoebe is looking for compassionate and responsible individuals to work as home caregivers to assist seniors and disabled adults. Even during these times of uncertainty, we are an essential business, and are still actively hiring for Caregivers. Caregivers provide the ultimate need for our clients, allowing them to remain at home as long as possible..
What We Offer
* Flexible scheduling
* Interview from home * Sign-on bonuses
* Medical benefits * Competitive pay rates
* 1:1 care * Supportive office staff
* Time and a half for 7 Holidays * Employee recognition
* Annual trainings Responsibilities
* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
* Remind clients to take prescribed medication
* Assist with ambulation and help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
* Assist with personal care, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
* Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties
* Report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications * Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
* Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate
* High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver
* Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Easton, PA (18042)