Our client is looking for a Production Artist who will be responsible for execution, production, and on-time delivery of re-branded product labels and packaging assets. The Production Artist will be part of a team that will design/develop and submit rebranded final product labels within brand and regulatory compliance.
This is a remote
contract opportunity that could be 4-6 weeks with potential extension. Candidates must work east coast time zone hours.
Production Artist Responsibilities:
Production Artist Requirements:
- Execute rebranding and redesign of packaging using existing creative, data sheets, creative concepts, and brand guidelines, including typesetting revisions, updating of vector art to current brand standards, working with multiple languages, use of CC libraries, and redlines
- Relay inconsistencies to Production Lead and align with rest of design team for consistent design and execution
- Prepares production-ready files to appropriate production specifications
- Responsible for pre-flighting all production files assigned to ensure quality
- Responsible for QC to ensure all files contain all correct elements needed for production of final deliverables before submitting artwork.
- Compare existing artwork carefully to your rebranded artwork, and corresponding data sheets and libraries, including typesetting revisions, design revisions, replacing of vector art, translations
- Corrects all inconsistencies and mistakes in the art file before its release; proofreading, accuracy, and attention to detail is crucial
- Checks files to ensure settings are correct including color, image resolution and output settings
- Track daily design output and ensure you are meeting quotas and deadlines
- Ensures files are correct and final before archiving
- Maintain and updates assets on remote drive
- Adheres to brand standards, with responsibility to know and understand them
- Strong experience with packaging, labeling and SKU production work
- Medical regulated industry work experience
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Remote abilities utilizing own computer and Creative Cloud access
- High level of attention to detail
- Availability around the holiday timeframe
- Must provide a portfolio that displays packaging samples
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Dublin, OH (43017)