The Yale School of Medicine Department of Pediatrics is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as its Chief of Pediatric Nephrology. This exciting opportunity will allow the incoming physician to build and enhance clinical, education, and research programs while working at Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital. The hospital features a multidisciplinary team of physicians in pediatrics, laboratory medicine, surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedics, pathology, therapeutic radiology, and diagnostic radiology who work together on a case-by-case basis to treat each child.
- Yale University’s Section of Pediatric Nephrology exemplifies excellence in clinical care, education, and research
- Established transplant program with potential expansion
- Strong core faculty collaborates with large adult nephrology section and other Yale departments
- Opportunity to establish your unique vision of a Pediatric Nephrology Section
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Yale #15 in “Best Medical Schools: Research”
- The ideal candidate must have proven leadership experience and an associate professor or full professor ranking
Located alongside the Long Island Sound in a beautiful region of New England, New Haven is a charming city that offers a remarkable quality of life for all of its residents.
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Ranked by Niche as one of the “Most Diverse Cities in America”
- Convenient access to New York City and Boston
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact David King at email@example.com or at 866-826-1217 and reference NEPH-126924
Location/Region: New Haven, CT (06501)