The Customer Service Representative
is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This sales commissioned team member provides world class customer service and professionally and effectively sells Hertz products and services to meet the customer’s travel needs. The key responsibilities and accountability are:
- Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer’s travel experience.
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Work in a fast paced sales environment, providing helpful, quality service and sales, while enhancing the customer’s rental experience.
- Provide world class customer service by managing the rentals and returns process, in compliance with Hertz’s policies and procedures
- Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques.
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
High School Diploma or equivalent Professional Experiences:
A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment Passion for customer service and attention to detail – Goes the extra mile Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging manner Motivated to achieve and exceed targeted goals Must be able to:
- Demonstrate good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Have the competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate sales, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Show proven experience of working well within a team.
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required.
Medical/Dental/Vision401kVacation TimeTuition ReimbursementCar rental discount$6,000 Sign on bonusmuch more!! Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets Preferred Requirements *LI-post
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA (US)