Applications are now being accepted for a Right-of-Way Technician at Ada County Highway District in the Boise, Idaho area. This is a full-time position with a starting wage is $17.83 - $20.50 per hour / DOQ.
ACHD offers an excellent benefit package with medical, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays and membership in the Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI).
- The Right-of-Way Technician will perform entry level right-of-way work and assist agents, team leads, and supervisor with portions of right-of-way projects.
- The Technician will assist in completing license agreements, and right-of-way vacations / exchanges.
- The Right-of-Way Technician will prepare acquisition files, assist in closing transactions, and be responsible for data entry.
- The successful candidate must have some knowledge of real estate title and valuation work; requirements as to form, content, and recording necessary to render the valid legal documents involved; real estate principles, and road construction.
- Must be able to read maps, plot plans, profiles and construction drawings and interpret policies and procedures accurately and effectively.
- Requires the ability to efficiently use computer and related business software.
- Completion of college level courses related to real estate acquisition, real estate law, appraisal, negotiation, engineering communications, and real estate principles is preferred.
- Must have a valid Idaho Drivers license.
- Or, any equivalent combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities, may be acceptable.
A completed application is required and must be submitted to HR by 4:30 p.m., February 21, 2018.
Applications are available at 3775 Adams St. in Garden City, ID or visit our website at www.achdidaho.org.
An AA/EEO/ADA Employer
Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations
About this company
Established in 1972 as an independent government entity, the Ada County Highway District (ACHD) is responsible for all short-range planning, construction, maintenance, operations, rehabilitation and improvements to Ada County's urban streets, rural roadways (excluding state highways) and bridges. Geographically, the Districts jurisdiction includes Boise, Eagle, Garden City, Kuna, Meridian, Star and the unincorporated areas of Ada County; it is the only consolidated countywide highway district in the State of Idaho
Location/Region: Garden City, ID (US - 83714)