F & I Products and Services Representative
Do you have a strong understanding of the automotive business and F&I in particular? Are your talents wasted with long hours and limited earnings potential doing F&I at a dealership? Then bring your experience and join us to deliver results as a C Berman Associates Agent.(www.cbamoney.com) We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Agent to work in this market. At C Berman Associates six figure income is just the starting point.
If you do not earn six figures in your first year, you played golf everyday.
- Present and sell company products and services to all levels of management within the dealership
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project sales volume.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity in both independent and franchise dealers.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within dealership = Develop and maintain current client and potential client relationships within the independent and franchise dealer communities.
- Develop, maintain and understand sales materials and keep up to date on current product knowledge.
• Automotive Sales/F&I Experience is a must have, combined with a focus on delivering solutions not just products
• Qualified candidates must have demonstrated an ability to thrive in an automotive dealership environment
• Must be willing to travel as dealers do not come to you.
• The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of F&l products and procedures
• Must be capable of engaging management and building relationships
• Ability to persuade and influence others
• Presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of F&I sales and techniques
• Significant travel to current and potential clients
• Possession of a valid state driver’s license
Education and/or Experience
• Automotive, Finance, and Sales experience REQUIRED
• Previous outside sales experience preferred
• Knowledge/experience with the use of Dealertrack, Routeone, Reynolds & Reynolds, CDK and Menu’s would be beneficial = Knowledge of Web applications
C Berman Associates is where potential meets performance. We offer a dynamic work environment and value talent within the organization. This position will allow you to work anywhere in your market, interacting with great people in a fast growing field. C Berman Associates is a leader in Automotive Aftermarket sales, service and exceeding customer expectations.
Our agency is comprised of happy, fun people. The goal is to make you and your dealership more money while making your customers happy. Spending time with anyone from our firm is a unique experience as we love what we do, while operating in the cut throat automotive industry.
C. Berman agents are very smart, possess a ton of experience, are well trained and make you smile. You look forward to our frequent dealer visits. We arrive with good news, or if not, we possess the problem solving capabilities to turn your bad day into a good day. We have resources that include everything that you would expect from our team and industry relationships to fill in where necessary. We accomplish what you would come to expect from us. Our agency does what it says within the allotted time frame, or if the requirement cannot be accomplished, we provide said information immediately.