A Marketing Representative-OPC with Hilton Grand Vacations is responsible for the promotion and booking of timeshare presentations to eligible guests and visitors, island activity sales, and customer service to hotel and island guests.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Representative-OPC you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for the promotion and booking of timeshare presentations to eligible guests and visitors, island activity sales, and customer service to hotel and island guests.
- Distributes approved promotional information and incentives to guests and visitors.
- Assists in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs.
- Projects a professional company image.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 1 year proven customer service experience.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented with excellent communication & verbal presentation skills with the ability to persuade others and overcome objections.
- Strong professional verbal, interpersonal, guest relations, and etiquette skills in person, over e-mail, and on the telephone.
- Thorough understanding of the Big Island with ability to explain activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island.
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities.
- Intermediate computer proficiency with the ability to learn.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Fluency in English (speak, read, write).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum 1 year experience selling and booking tours/activities (concierge services)
- Minimum 6 months previous experience working in the retail and/or timeshare industry
- Previous experience working in marketing and sales
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.