Property Manager position for Woodstock Village Apartments.
The ideal candidate will have experience with HUD, RD, or Tax Credit
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for assuring that the tenants receive prompt, efficient, courteous, and quality service.
• Achieving and maintaining as close to 100% occupancy as possible
• Performing certifications of resident’s income, including RD and Tax Credit certs.
• Assure the provision and maintenance of efficient mechanical operations, adequate buildings and equipment; and be responsible for the employment of qualified and competent maintenance personnel and establishment of good tenant relations with maintenance personnel
• Regularly inspect the buildings, grounds and physical appearance of the property, deferred maintenance, and other related data.
• Prepare reports based upon regular inspection, outlining property condition, including cleanliness of buildings and grounds, and a summary of maintenance operations.
• Rent Collection and Record keeping
• Possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to TMAM for site errands, including trips to banks, stores and other vendors.
• Purchasing needed supplies and equipment, within budget constraints. Maintain necessary administrative records of purchases.
• Prepare and respond to all pertinent correspondence
• Attend mandatory meetings and seminars, including some overnight travel
• Able to communicate both orally and in writing using English and use of basic arithmetic skills.
Come join TM Associates Management, Inc., where our employees enjoy excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays, company matching 401K and other
benefi ts. We are growing!
You may respond to this ad by emailing your resume to email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer and provider
Location/Region: Woodstock, VA (US - 22664)