Child Care Center Director needed for Warwick Child Care Center in Malvern, Pa.
This small center provides care for children ranging in age from infants through five years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and knowledgeable individual to join our team to fill this rewarding position.
Are you able to provide a nurturing environment, create relationships with children, mentor and encourage your staff, as well as support your families?
Job Description: The Director is responsible for providing leadership in the day to day operations of the program including: 1.
Educational planning and implementation 2.
Accounting, payroll, budgeting, attendance 3.
Fostering family partnerships 4. Human resources and supervision 5.
Ongoing monitoring and self-assessment Requirements: 1.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Thorough and organized with the ability to manage in a fast paced environment.
3. Knowledge of Keystone Star 4, NAEYC, Pre-K Counts and Early Head Start standards.
4. Director's credential from PA Keys is a plus or the willingness to earn.
5. Knowledge of Creative Curriculum.
6. BS Degree in Early Childhood Education or a Degree in Related field with 30 ECE credits.
7. Three years of experience with children.
8. Two years of supervisory experience.Benefits:
Full Benefits package provided with competitive salary Health Insurance including Prescription, Dental and Vision Paid holidays, paid personal days, paid sick days Pension Plan with Company Match Flexible Spending Account Paid Life Insurance Tuition reimbursement through Teach Scholarship and Rising Stars Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location/Region: Malvern, PA (US - 19355)