Multi Serve, Inc. is a well-established and growing General Contractor with locations throughout the Midwest. We are currently expanding and are looking for a qualified Carpenter/Door Installer to be a part of our team.
This is a full time position (Monday through Friday) with opportunity for overtime at a competitive wage. Full benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Short Term Disability and Accident Coverage. We also provide a company vehicle, as well as paid training and certifications. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary Duty - Door Installation
- Alter, repair, and construct a variety of building structures such as walls, partitions, doorways, window casings, stairways, windows and roofs.
- Design, construct, remodel, repair and install cabinets. Install flooring, ceiling and wall covering materials.
- Estimate and requisition materials for work activities; maintain records of job time and materials used.
- Install and maintain doors, locks and other security hardware.
- Other duties may include light electrical and plumbing work.
- Daily use of company owed ipad, computer, applications and phone.
- 5+ years of experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Consent to a motor vehicle check / background check.
- Good communication / interpersonal skills while providing quality customer service.
- Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within allotted time frame.
- Able to work well with others as well as independently, with little or no supervision.
- Superb attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Provide own hand tools.
Location/Region: Atlanta, MI (US)